Struggling to incorporate a high protein foods for breakfast, don’t worry here is a solution for you, read this article.
Most of you know Protein pancakes are very popular.
Eggs are incredibly nutritious and high in protein. Replacing a grain-based breakfast with eggs has been shown to help you eat fewer calories for the next 36 hours and lose more weight and body fat.
For a complete list of high-protein foods, read this article.
Here are a few examples of high-protein breakfasts that can help you lose weight:
- Scrambled eggs: with veggies, fried in coconut oil or olive oil.
- An omelette: with cottage cheese and spinach (my personal favorite).
- Stir-fried tofu: with kale and dairy-free cheese.
- Greek yogurt: with wheat germ, seeds and berries.
- A shake: one scoop of whey protein, a banana, frozen berries and almondmilk.
Note: The importance of eating enough protein can not be overstated.
It is the simplest, easiest and most delicious way to lose weight and have a better looking body.