SATURDAYS ARE FOR YOGA!!!
What Yoga Can Do For Your Body?
-It gives you strength, flexibility, and mind-body awareness.
-You’ll also need to do something aerobic (like walking, biking, or swimming) if you’re not doing a fast-moving type of yoga.
-If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart problems, ask your doctor what you can do.
BENEFITS OF YOGA!
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.