I’m up for soccer on a Saturday morning!
I am super excited this morning to see the sunshine then, i decided to play soccer with my little man. Wow! soccer is another great form of exercise, it all-round fitness and pleasurable. Research from University of Exeter. (2014, June 19). women group age 35 – 50 playing soccer could possibly help lower their blood pressure.
Women within this age group with mild high blood pressure achieve a significant reduction in blood pressure and body fat percentage through playing recreational soccer for 15 weeks.
Saturday Morning Routine
1. First thing in the morning i drink 1 cup glass of water or 1 cup glass of lemon 1/2 (sliced) in water.
2. My breakfast include: 2 weetabix biscuit + low fat milk with 1 banana
3. 20 mins after breakfast, i warm up for 30 mins on soccer and rest for 10 mins
4. I have my bottle filled with water and my face towel just beside me
5. I’m ready to get started with my workout at home, i don’t visit the Gym!
- Jumping jacks 15 x 2(sets)
- Push ups 10 x 1 (set)
- Crunches 15 x 2 (sets)
- Bicycle 20 x 2 (sets)
- Russian twists 15 x 2 (sets)
- Heel touchers 15 2x (sets)
- Thigh toners 15 x 2 (sets)
- Squats 20 x 2 (sets)
- Booty lift 20 x 2 (sets)
- Booty curls 20 x 2 (sets)
Rest 15 secs in each workout.
How i refuel after workout! I like refuelling with smoothie.
Recipe for Banana Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Half cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 14 frozen strawberries
- Half tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup soy milk / Almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1 tsp raw honey
- one hand of ice cubes (optional)
Blend all together and wait for the magic
2 strawberries sliced into 4 for topping